Top 5 New Features in SAP IBP 2211 Release – A Sneak Preview
SAP has released a Sneak Peek for SAP IBP What’s New 2211. In this blog, we get to check the top 5 features that we are looking forward to learning more about:
- Production Planning Integration with Time-Series-Based Supply Planning
- New App: Manage Analytics Stories
- SAP IBP – Excel UI: Sorting Based on key figure values
- Order-Based-Planning Enhancements to Transportation Load Building
- Order-Based Planning New Default Sample Planning Area: SAP7F
Production Planning Integration with Time-Series-Based Supply Planning
New App: Manage Analytics Stories
SAP IBP – Excel UI: Sorting Based on key figure values
Order-Based-Planning Enhancements to Transportation Load Building
- With the new Unload or Delete Load Requisitions application job, you can either delete or revert back (unload) the result of a transportation load building run.
- Load requisition items can be deleted using new interactive planning options in the Planner Workspaces app and the Projected Stock app.
- The transportation group ID has been added for use in real-time integration. Since it is not part of the purchasing info records in SAP ECC or S/4HANA, you can use a BAdI to support the integration.
- The Order-Based Planning: Transportation Load Building application job now considers the validity periods of transportation group – equipment type assignments.
Order- Based Planning New Default Sample Planning Area: SAP7F
Small change in the sample model entities but I would dare to say with a big impact. For any new project based on sample planning area, SAP recommends the use of SAP7F planning area for configuration models based on flexible master data. Also some of the new order-based planning functions, such as shelf-life planning in SAP IBP 2211, will only be available for configurations based on flexible master data.
How Krypt can help you?
Krypt is an SAP preferred partner and has assisted in the success of global businesses across industries & geographies. We have helped businesses through the successful integration & implementation of SAP IBP, SAP GTS, SAP TM & SAP EWM.
If your organization is regularly required to plan supply chain activities on a weekly or monthly basis in advance, then Krypt can help you implement/integrate SAP LBN to quickly analyze & respond to any scenario in near real-time using an informed decision.
Follow us on:
Image Credit: Freepik