SAP IBP Control Tower – Intelligent Visibility
Enhancing the Intelligent Visibility Map in two simple steps
If you are like us and find the IBP Intelligent Visibility default map a tad too plain, we have good news for you: it can be enhanced free of charge, in two simple steps.
From this: To this:
Steps to Enhance the Map
1. Register a free account at the HERE platform and generate the Access Key.
- Register a new account using the following link: https://platform.here.com/sign-up?step=verify-identity
- Once logged on, head over to Account Settings -> Apps -> Register a new app. You can use “IBP_Maps” as App Name.
- Access the newly created App account -> API Keys -> Create API Key -> Copy the Key. We will use it in the next step.
2. Set up IBP Communication System & Communication Arrangement
- Access IBP Fiori Homepage -> Communication Systems app -> New -> Name it “Here_Maps” or any other relevant name -> Host name: “platform.here.com”
- Communication Arrangements -> New -> Select “SAP_COM_0583“ Scenario ID. Set the following settings:
– Communication System: Select the “Here_Maps” system
– Provider ID: Select “Here” from the list
– Access Key: Paste the Key generated in Step 1
- Head to the “Intelligent Visibility” app and refresh the page. The new map will be displayed!
SAP Help: Integrating with Supported External Map Providers Link
Wiki: Configuring HERE (formerly Nokia, NAVTEQ) maps:
How Krypt can help you?
Krypt is an SAP preferred partner and has assisted in the success of global businesses across industries & geographies. We have helped businesses through the successful integration & implementation of SAP IBP, SAP GTS, SAP TM & SAP EWM.
If your organization is regularly required to plan supply chain activities on a weekly or monthly basis in advance, then Krypt can help you implement/integrate SAP LBN to quickly analyze & respond to any scenario in near real-time using an informed decision.
Follow us on:
Image Credit: Freepik