“It was one small bite for man, one giant leap for #NASAVEGGIE” — A tweet yesterday from astronaut Scott Kelly, after he became one of the first to try space-grown lettuce…in space.
SAP Global Trade Services 11.0 release may not have reached #NASAVEGGIE level notoriety, but in the trade world, the release of GTS 11.0 is noteworthy.
Control costs, reduce the risk of trade penalties and fines, and clear inbound and outbound customs. SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) helps automate and streamline your trade processes for improved international operations, ongoing compliance, and tight integration throughout your cross-border supply chain – regardless of your industry or business size. SAP GTS helps enterprises:
- Reduce the cost and effort of global trade compliance
- Eliminate time-consuming, manual tasks and boost productivity with automation
- Minimize fines and penalties from trade compliance violations
- Protect company brand and image, and avoid trade with sanctioned or denied parties
- Speed outbound and inbound customs clearance, reducing unnecessary delays
- Increase customer satisfaction – and exceed partner expectations
SAP recently released the latest version of Global Trade Services – SAP GTS 11.0.
With the new release comes improvements and new features! Below are the highlights for the latest and greatest GTS yet.
Highlights in SAP GTS 11.0
For more information, check out SAP’s newsbyte.