Krypt is proud to announce the second Annual Krypt Ascend Europe Event on 10-11 March, 2021 for Supply Chain and Global Trade professionals.
The agenda for this two-day virtual event will cover the latest trends in global trade and supply chain, customer case studies, SAP developments and cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning. Hear from customers, SAP managers and Krypt experts at this free event.
Agenda for Krypt Ascend – Live Virtual Supply Chain & Global Trade Event:
I. March 10, 2021 | 9am – 11am CET/ 1.30pm – 3.30pm IST
- Warehouse automation with Material Flow System (MFS) in SAP EWM by Narayanan Srinivasan, Krypt
- SAP IBP – Turning risks and variability into opportunities for growth by Claus Jensen, SAP
- International Chemical Company Automates Planning With SAP TM by Paul Duquesne, Customer and Ashish Malik, Krypt
- SAP Logistics Business Network – Ease Intercompany Logistics with Collaboration and Insights by Andrea Ricciarelli, SAP and Hariharan Subramanian, Krypt
II. March 11, 2021 | 9am – 11am CET/ 1.30pm – 3.30pm IST
- Using AI and Machine Learning to Automate Product Classification by Andreea Nalbaru, Krypt
- Taking Global Trade to the Next Level by Kai Seela, SAP
- Solving Brexit Challenges with End-to-End Processes and IT Developments using SAP GTS by Naresh Makhijani & Amandeep Singh, Krypt
Krypt has been at the helm of niche SAP Supply Chain & Global Trade Consulting, serving organizations across the US, EU, and APAC regions for more than a decade. Amidst all the consulting, through Krypt Ignite initiative we have persistently invested in R&D to kindle the spirit of innovation and develop our own products using cutting-edge technologies. Whether you use non-SAP/legacy system or already are using an SAP system, our products help you leverage your current investments to scale up the technology.
Krypt Ascend is for FREE and seats are limited. Please REGISTER for the Live Event to book your seat. Contact Krypt for any of your queries or more information.
Krypt is a premier partner for Global Trade & Supply Chain. Headquartered in San Jose, CA. We have offices around the world including Ireland, India, Netherlands, China, Canada, Germany and UK. As a boutique consulting company, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with services ranging from business consulting through execution and support. In addition to expertise in SAP solutions, Krypt has developed cutting-edge proprietary solutions to address customer needs as-well-as innovative solutions in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.