Authored by: Shreya Ullas
In Part-1 of this blog we had got to know SAP IBP journey, more about it and its functional features. In this concluding Part-2 of the blog you will get to know SAP IBP’s technical features, why is it required and its key benefits at one glance.
- In-memory technology: Harness the new dimensional in-memory rapid computing technology with SAP HANA Database.
- Cloud deployment: A quick cost-effective manner, leveraging the user-friendly SAP Cloud.
- Rapid implementation: Use preconfigured process & master data and transactional data templates for a rapid implementation. Also supports the agile methodology for relevant progress in implementation.
- Superior User Interface: Enjoy an intuitive and highly customizable user experience with the SAP Fiori UI and App, Excel-based planning and simulation interface.
- Flexible integration capabilities: Flexible and simplified integration within any system landscape using SAP HANA Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) and SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI).
- Collaboration: Transparent communication across various stakeholders in the planning process to get the latest updates and record decisions.
Why SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP):
New Gen Planning Tool:
A one stop synchronized integrated planning tool for an end-to-end visibility which enables an upgraded business module, with the most optimized cost driven process which leads to new revenue streams for your business.
Complete Digital Transformation:
Being a cloud application backed by the powerful S4 HANA, SAP IBP offers some of the most innovative applications, deliver real-time data, enables predictive analysis and provides peer to peer collaborations within the platform.
Superior User Experience:
With a vast option of systems enabled to integrate with SAP IBP, it enhances a seamless full suite Supply Chain Planning within a single platform. With both planning and analytics in a single platform, reliability of data and accuracy of forecast increases.
Advance Performance Management:
With real-time monitoring and alerts system, a rapid control check of performance across the platform is ensured with quick problem resolution. An intuitive dashboard provided by the SAP IBP allows multiple process monitoring in the simplest manner.
Key Benefits of SAP IBP at one glance:
- Advanced analytical visualizations.
- User-friendly interface (Fiori App and Excel Add-in)
- One stop destination for end to end planning across the organization.
- Complete transparency of operations.
- Minimum inventory levels and optimum warehouse
- Supported by powerful Machine Learning algorithms (pattern recognition of demand developments)
- Immediate recognition of trends using Predictive Analysis
- Reduced supply chain and production costs.
- Highest security standards.
- Improved forecast efficiency and on time delivery
- Seamless integration of various planning modules and other applications.
How can Krypt help?
Krypt is an SAP preferred partner and has assisted in the success of global businesses across industries & geographies. We have helped businesses through successful integration & implementation of SAP IBP, SAP GTS, SAP TM & SAP EWM.
If you are a global consumer products company looking for successful IBP deployment, and wish to explore more about our products/services, please request a DEMO or do contact us.
Follow us on: