Krypt is hosting Krypt Ascend: Live Supply Chain & Global Trade Digital Event on October 28th & 29th, 2020 and heartily extends an invitation to you all to actively participate across regions – 11 am EST | 8 am PST | 4 pm CEST.
Who is it for?
Business that are operating internationally and on day-to-day basis manually deal with process visibility, customs, broker communication and more.
LIVE DIGITAL EVENT:
Participating in this Live Digital Event will offer you a first hand insight from our industry experts & customers. You will get to know about how they have implemented SAP Solutions for Global Trade & Supply Chain to automate various processes and thereby reduce time & cost while mitigating their day-to-day challenges.
Agenda for 28th October:
- Automate Customs Filings Using Broker Enablement in SAP GTS
- How Krypt Artificial Intelligence helped Tremco in auditing product classification
- 11.0 SPL Support Pack Enhancement
- Three ways to Maximize Your SAP GTS Investment
Speakers on 28th:
- Linda McKee, SAP GTS Director – Solution Management, SAP
- Kevin Riddell, Director, Trade and Regulatory Compliance, Tremco
- Karen Murphy, Vice President, Krypt
- Dan Brown, SAP GTS Solution Architect, Krypt
- Naresh Makhijani, Solution Director, Krypt
- Mukesh Mahajan, Solution Director, Krypt
Please REGISTER to attend the Live Digital Event for Global Trade on October 28, 2020 and catch up with our customers & industry experts to answer your queries.
Agenda for 29th October:
- What’s New in SAP Logistics Business Network
- Global Chemical company transforms its order change management process to make it a ERP-TM seamless integration
- Krypt Creates Value-Add Assets for SAP TM
- SAP IBP 2008 Release – What’s New?
Speakers on 29th:
- Petra Diessner, Chief Solution Expert, SAP SE
- David Elish, Global Business Process Owner
- Rishi Choubey, Solution Architect, Krypt
- Hariharan Subramanian, Delivery Director, Krypt
- Shreya Ullas, SAP IBP Consultant, Krypt
Please REGISTER to attend the Live Digital Event for Supply Chain on October 29, 2020 and catch up with our customers & industry experts to answer your queries.