Krypt Ascend October 20-21, 2021
The Krypt Ascend October 2021 had a great turnout and vital takeaways. The sessions over the two-day event were attended in large numbers.
Now that the event is over, and all the speakers and attendees are back to their daily routine, there are still many who could not make it to the event. We understand you had some other pressing issues to take care of. Also, there are many who attended and wish to revisit the awesome takeaways!
Just for you all, we have put together the curated content for both the Global Trade Day and Supply Chain Day event as listed below. Feel free to access the session content that interests you. Do reach out to us if you face any problem accessing the content.
Global Trade Day – October 20, 2021
1. Opening Statements: The Current State of International Trade & Supply Chains
Speaker: Jigish Shah, Co-Founder & CEO – Krypt
2. Keynote: The Future of Global Trade and SAP GTS, Edition for SAP HANA
Speakers: Kai Seela, Vice President, Global Trade – Krypt | Linda McKee, Senior Director – Solution Management, GTS – SAP
3. Case Study: KLA Corporation Upgrades its SAP GTS to 11.0
Speakers: Shubha Shankar Mohapatra, IT Business Relationship Manager, Sales & Global Trade – KLA | Renjith Nair, Solution Architect – Krypt
4. GTS Edition for SAP HANA: SPL Ideas and Content Integration Offerings
Speakers: Tim Dysarz, Sales Director – Content Business – Descartes | Melissa Harrington, Sales Director – Content Business – Descartes | Naresh Makhijani, Solution Director – Krypt
5. Panel Discussion: Optimizing Global Trade with Machine Learning and AI
Speakers: Lindsay Jansen, Trade Compliance Analyst – 3M | Kevin Riddell, Director, Trade and Regulatory Compliance – Tremco | Will Thrasher, Senior Manager – AVYAY | Karen Murphy, Vice President, Business Consulting – Krypt
6. A Global Automotive Company Improves Visibility by Integrating SAP GTS to various non-SAP systems
Speaker: Vivek Singh, Functional Consultant – Krypt
7. Closing Remarks with Krypt Co-Founder and CTO
Rajen Iyer, Co-Founder & CTO – Krypt
SAP GTS EDITION FOR SAP HANA – PRODUCT DEMO AND EXPERT INSIGHTS
|There is a lot of buzz around SAP’s latest solution for international trade – SAP GTS Edition for SAP HANA. Hear from Kai Seela, who helped develop this product while at SAP, on what you will see in this new solution. Kai will give an in-depth look at this solution with a product demo and expert insights. Register today to tour the new UI and see what other features can be leveraged by your business to help you manage your global trade.|
Supply Chain Day – October 21, 2021
1. Keynote: The Adaptable Supply Chain – Improving Resiliency and Agility of Your Supply Chain
Speakers: Richard Howells, Vice President of Awareness & Thought Leadership iERP & Digital Supply Chain – SAP | Rajen Iyer, Co-Founder & CTO – Krypt
2. Case Study: JBS USA Replaces In-House Legacy Application with SAP TM and SAP GTS to Streamline International Supply Chain
Speakers: Prathvi Kotian, Technology Analyst, SCM – JBS | Katherine Kithcart, Export Manager, International Logistics – JBS | Mert Kutluay, Solution Architect – Krypt
3. Leveraging Business Networks for Next Level Supply Chain Control and Resiliency
Speakers: Cam Patters, Solution Manager – SAP | Hariharan Subramanian, Delivery Director – Krypt
4. Demand Management with SAP IBP
Speakers: Jay Foster, Director, Solution Management – SAP | Andrei Colonescu, Solution Architect – Krypt
5. Panel Discussion: Supply Chain Sustainability and Resiliency
Moderator: Matthew Druker, Client Partner – Krypt
Speakers: Jessica Langley, Director of Sustainability – JBS | Bill King, Director, SCE Solution Management – SAP | Adrian Yu, Functional Consultant – Krypt
6. Case Study: Albemarle’s Digital Transformation in Logistics, Transportation, and Compliance
Speakers: Lisa Entrekin, Director, Logistics Technology and Network Optimization – Albemarle | Mukesh Mahajan, Solution Director – Krypt
Supply Chain Readiness Assessment Offer
WHAT DOES YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN MEAN TO YOU?
|The Digitization Readiness Assessment 2 Day In-Person or Virtual Assessment Workshop lead by leading Supply Chain Experts understand your current Supply Chain processes Make recommendations for your supply chain:|
How can Krypt help you?
Krypt is a ‘one-stop shop’ for supply chain & global trade solutions with a global footprint. Our in-house solutions and pre-packed solutions for SAP TM, SAP IBP, SAP EWM, SAP LBN, SAP APO, and SAP GTS, are an outcome of our long-term innovation, technology know-how, and sustained customer engagement across 35 countries.
Our team of supply chain experts can help you with a rapid & cost-effective integration/implementation of SAP TM, LBN, APO, IBP, and EWM. And, if you wish to know more, please request a free demo or contact us.
Follow us on:
Image Credit: Unsplash